We evaluate crypto casinos on a number of objective pre-defined criteria. We keep the subjectivity to a minimum and use measurable verifiable facts.
Here are the criteria we score casinos on, a definition of 10/10 performance and examples of things that cause casinos to lose points.
Slots, table games and live dealer
There are 2 elements to these ratings
- The range of games available. On average the casino reviewed have about
- 100 slot machines.
- 33 table games.
- BlackJack, Baccarat, Keno, Lottery and Roulette available with live dealers.
- The quality of the games. This is user interface and user experience elements such as
- Layout and clarity of options and controls
- Load speed.
- Fun factor.
A 10/10 casino has beautiful web design, easy navigation, logical layout, intuitive settings, is fun to play on and loads in under 3 seconds with intuitive game play. We test all of this on desktop and mobile.
Points are lost for things like your preferences not being remembered, disorganized lists of games, slow load times and confusing or frustrating game play such as difficult bet sizing.
There are 3 transaction types we look at
- Is it possible to generate a new address for every deposit?
- Number of confirmations you have to wait before you can play.
- Wait time.
- Player to player transfers.
A 10/10 casino provides free deposits, withdrawals and player to player transfers for any amount instantly with 0 confirmation play available.
Casinos lose 1 point
- For every confirmation your deposit needs before you can play with it.
- For every hour a withdrawal takes.
- If there is no player to player transfer available.
There are 3 elements to this rating
- What channels customer service is available though.
- The speed of replies from customer service.
- The accuracy of replies from customer service.
A 10/10 casino has 24/7 live chat support with operators who are knowledgeable about crypto and their casino. Email customer service answers questions correctly in less than an hour. Customer service is also offered via social media.
Points are lost by things like giving incorrect information, slow response time to emails, undertrained staff and only having 1 method of contact available.
Privacy, security and transparency
There are 2 main elements to this rating
- How much personal information do they require? The less the better.
- Is 2 factor authentication available?
A 10/10 casino allows fully anonymous accounts without requiring an email address. Casinos lose a point
- For every piece of personal information they require.
- If 2 factor authentication is not available.
Combines all of the above elements plus things like feedback we have received from real players, trustworthiness and positive input to the crypto community.